- 01-Dec-2016 to 28-May-2017 (PST)
- Plano, TX, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Package
The Branch Manager is responsible for recruiting, motivating, and coaching staff to create an efficient and customer-centric team. You oversee the warehouse, customer service, and sales staff and enforce all company policies, directives, and procedures. Your overall goal as a branch manager is to create an ever-increasingly profitable branch by developing optimal branch operation efficiencies and strong client relations and sales levels.
- Implement all company directives and procedures
- Enforce all company policies and follow proper HR disciplinary actions if needed
- Recruit and develop a staff that works with a team mentality
- Provide superior customer service and set an example for staff members
- Resolve client issues immediately with best possible solutions
- Resolve any staff issues and follow proper HR reporting protocol
- Manage time efficiently and delegate tasks as appropriate
- Conduct weekly branch meetings to inform employees of new products, procedures, strategies, and general company news
- Coordinate vendor product knowledge sessions for all staff members
- Conduct safety meetings and inspections with all appropriate staff members
- Manage all branch expenses
- Prepare, coordinate, and assist with physical inventories
- Promote Bedrosians products and services
- Maintain and increase professional and technical knowledge by reviewing product literature, manuals, and manufacturer bulletins, as well as attending vendor/ manufacturer seminars whenever available
- Work with your branch's outside sales representative(s) to increase the company's client base and market share
- Maintain existing client relationships and develop new relationships
- Create a structured employee work schedule, manage overtime, and submit sick and vacation time for employees as needed
- Coach sales staff to help meet individual and branch sales goals
- Travel and participate in industry tradeshows and/or company meetings and events when necessary
- Work within the framework of the company's defined rules, procedures, goals and directives.
- Any other duties required of the position
- College Degree at a minimum
- Three (3) years of prior management, operations, and sales experience
- Prior experience in the tile and stone industry
- Excellent Computer skills
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Positive attitude
- Polished appearance
- Drivers License (must provide current MVR)
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to lead, motivate, and coach a team
- Basic understanding of design and color
- Possess a flexible work schedule
- Work on the weekends
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please submit your application through our Careers page.
Benefits (for full-time employees only): If you are a full-time employee, you may be eligible for fringe benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and to participate in the Company's 401K retirement savings plan. Your eligibility for these fringe benefits are subject to any applicable waiting periods, pre-existing condition or eligibility limitations, and to the other terms and conditions of such plans. The Company reserves the right to change or eliminate these benefits on a prospective basis at any time. Health coverage, if applicable, will not begin until you have completed one full calendar month of employment. For example, if you begin working at the Company on May 1, 2017, your coverage could begin as early as June 1, 2017. However, if you begin working at the Company on May 16, 2017, the earliest your coverage could begin is July 1, 2017. The terms and conditions regarding health coverage are governed by our annual Benefits packet, which you will receive upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Vacation and Sick Pay (for full-time employees only): You may be entitled to a maximum of ten (10) days of vacation per calendar year (accruing on a pro rata basis), to be scheduled at the mutual convenience of the Company and you, and subject to the terms of the Company's vacation policy, as in effect from time to time. Vacation pay will not begin accruing until you have completed your sixth full calendar month of full-time employment with the Company and worked a minimum of 960 hours (full-time basis). There is a cap on vacation accrual as explained in the Company's vacation policy in the employee handbook. You will be entitled to paid sick leave in an amount consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law and as explained in the Company's paid sick leave policy in the employee handbook.
Exempt employees will be entitled to paid Company holidays as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. Non-exempt employees may begin receiving paid Company holidays after twelve (12) full months of employment as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion.