- 18-Jan-2017 to 30-Mar-2017 (PST)
- Anaheim, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits Package
The Corporate Administrative Assistant will report to the owners of the company, representing the company through mass communications, conference and travel scheduling, and management of corporate programs. It is vital that you are professional in your verbal and written interactions and possess a helpful, friendly, and positive attitude. You must also be extremely proficient in writing and editing, Excel formulation, and organizational capacity.
- Prepare powerpoint slides and send communications for all company meetings
- Set up and maintain the conference room for professional meetings and order food and beverages
- Create detailed itineraries for all company business travel
- Develop hotel and airline partnerships to earn the company rewards and perks
- Coordinate venues, hotels, meals, flights, and all other forms of transportation for employees attending company meetings, conventions, and trade shows. Troubleshoot any issues for employee lodging or travel.
- Organize and timely send out the weekly Corporate Bulletin and new employee announcements
- Order, assemble, and mail Employee Anniversary gifts in advance of the anniversary date
- Administer and promote all Bedrosians sponsored community events such as food, toy and book drives
- Administer all employee incentive and recognition programs and track progress weekly and/or quarterly
- Coordinate birthday celebrations for Anaheim corporate office
- Order and timely distribute Bedrosians' polo shirts and vests to new employees and for the New year-new gear program
- Order and organize office supplies for the corporate office
- Update the corporate calendar and maintain all company-wide organizational charts
- Prepare expense and sales reports for various departments within the company
- Maintain and update job registration spreadsheets for the commercial division
- File and notarize paperwork and perform administrative duties for the Executive team
- Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goals and directives.
- Any other duties required of this position
- College Degree or Equivalent
- Excellent Phone, Email and Computer skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent skills in Excel, including formula creation and automation
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Driver's License (must provide current MVR)
- Notary is a plus, but not a requirement
- Tech-savvy and able to quickly learn new software and technology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to ask clarifying questions and explain information accurately and concisely
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage and coordinate the needs of large groups
- Very detail-oriented and thorough, ensuring accuracy of information collected and distributed
- Ability to negotiate, ensuring the best corporate rates for hotels and other bookings
- Agreeable personality with the ability to engage with diverse groups of people
- Professional demeanor and trustworthy individual with capacity to protect confidential information
- Willingness to assist with an assortment of administrative tasks, including, but not limited to faxing, scanning, mailing, filing, creating excel spreadsheets, and laminating
- Overall good attitude and strong work ethic
- Must live within 20 miles of Bedrosians branch
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract.
Benefits: (for full-time employees only): If you are a full-time employee, you may be eligible for fringe benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and to participate in the Company's 401K retirement savings plan. Your eligibility for these fringe benefits are subject to any applicable waiting periods, pre-existing condition or eligibility limitations, and to the other terms and conditions of such plans. The Company reserves the right to change or eliminate these benefits on a prospective basis at any time.
Health coverage, if applicable, will not begin until you have completed one full calendar month of employment. For example, if you begin working at the Company on May 1, 2016, your coverage could begin as early as June 1, 2016. However, if you begin working at the Company on May 16, 2016, the earliest your coverage could begin is July 1, 2016. The terms and conditions regarding health coverage are governed by our annual Benefits packet, which you will receive upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Paid Time Off: (for full-time employees only): You may be entitled to a maximum of ten (10) days of vacation per calendar year (accruing on a pro rata basis), to be scheduled at the mutual convenience of the Company and you, and subject to the terms of the Company's vacation policy, as in effect from time to time. Vacation pay will not begin accruing until you have completed your sixth full calendar month of full-time employment with the Company and worked a minimum of 960 hours (full-time basis). There is a cap on vacation accrual as explained in the Company's vacation policy in the employee handbook. Salaried employees will be entitled to paid Company holidays as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. Hourly employees may begin receiving paid Company holidays after twelve (12) full months of employment as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. You will be entitled to paid sick leave in an amount consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law and as explained in the Company's paid sick leave policy in the employee handbook.