- 09-Feb-2017 to 30-Jun-2017 (PST)
- Anaheim, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits Package
TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT :
START DATE: June/July 2017 (No later than July 1st)
END DATE: November 30, 2017
As a Recruiter, you will contribute to the team by executing a streamlined process of screening applicants, facilitating candidates through the hiring process and assisting in hiring new employees. You will also assist in the development and maintenance of employee training programs. It is vital that you are professional in your verbal and written interactions and possess a helpful, friendly, and positive attitude. You must also be extremely proficient in writing and editing, and organizational capacity.
- Assist Corporate Recruiters with hiring efforts
- Assist Corporate Recruiters with implementation and maintenance of new Applicant Tracking System
- Publish new job listings as needed on a weekly basis
- Review and sort through candidate profiles and resumes
- Update candidate application statuses
- Coordinate in-person interviews with hiring managers
- Correspond and follow-up with candidates as needed
- Assist in maintaining the Learning Management System
- Develop webinar training scripts, supporting documents, and quizzes
- Develop online training modules:
- Create initial outlines that are concise and pointed, yet detailed
- Research industry materials to ensure content accuracy
- Draft, review and edit all training scripts and supporting documents to ensure polished final product
- Create corresponding training PDFs and quizzes
- Coordinate professional narration of all training modules
- Format the content and narration layout within the modules
- File paperwork and perform administrative duties for the team
- Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goals and directives.
- Any other duties required of this position
- College Degree or Equivalent, preferred; 5 or more years of general work experience required
- Excellent Phone, Email and Computer skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent skills in Excel, including formula creation and automation
- Tech-savvy and able to quickly learn new software and technology
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to ask clarifying questions and explain information accurately and concisely
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Very detail-oriented and thorough, ensuring accuracy of information collected and distributed
- Agreeable personality with the ability to engage with diverse groups of people
- Professional demeanor and trustworthy individual with capacity to protect confidential information
- Willingness to assist with an assortment of administrative tasks, including, but not limited to faxing, scanning, mailing, filing, creating excel spreadsheets, and laminating
- Overall good attitude and strong work ethic
- Must live within 20 miles of branch location
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please submit your application through our Careers page.
Benefits (for full-time employees only): If you are a full-time employee, you may be eligible for fringe benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and to participate in the Company's 401K retirement savings plan. Your eligibility for these fringe benefits are subject to any applicable waiting periods, pre-existing condition or eligibility limitations, and to the other terms and conditions of such plans. The Company reserves the right to change or eliminate these benefits on a prospective basis at any time. Health coverage, if applicable, will not begin until you have completed one full calendar month of employment. For example, if you begin working at the Company on May 1, 2017, your coverage could begin as early as June 1, 2017. However, if you begin working at the Company on May 16, 2017, the earliest your coverage could begin is July 1, 2017. The terms and conditions regarding health coverage are governed by our annual Benefits packet, which you will receive upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Vacation and Sick Pay (for full-time employees only): You may be entitled to a maximum of ten (10) days of vacation per calendar year (accruing on a pro rata basis), to be scheduled at the mutual convenience of the Company and you, and subject to the terms of the Company's vacation policy, as in effect from time to time. Vacation pay will not begin accruing until you have completed your sixth full calendar month of full-time employment with the Company and worked a minimum of 960 hours (full-time basis). There is a cap on vacation accrual as explained in the Company's vacation policy in the employee handbook. You will be entitled to paid sick leave in an amount consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law and as explained in the Company's paid sick leave policy in the employee handbook.
Exempt employees will be entitled to paid Company holidays as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. Non-exempt employees may begin receiving paid Company holidays after twelve (12) full months of employment as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion.