- 10-Feb-2017 to 11-May-2017 (PST)
- Rancho Cordova, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits Package
Warehouse associates are responsible for all incoming and outgoing products and orders. Your position requires you to inspect pallets to ensure the product matches the SKU. Diligent inventory management and reporting are required to ensure accuracy at all times. You are responsible for following proper invoicing and pick-up protocol and are responsible for safely assisting clients with loading their orders.
- Maintain organized, clean, and safe warehouse environment
- Manage inventory, conduct cycle counts, and assist with corporate inventory counts
- Report any inventory discrepancies to branch manager
- Assist customers with loading and unloading their vehicles and follow proper invoicing protocol
- Follow proper receiving protocol, including thorough product inspections
- Maintain warehouse breakage list and report to branch manager weekly
- Inspect forklifts and other warehouse equipment daily and report any issues to warehouse lead or branch manager
- Communicate with customer service staff regarding any order discrepancies or issues
- Ensure cleanliness, organization, proper signage and stock in Factory Outlet (if applicable)
- Ensure cleanliness, organization, proper signage and stock of slab yard (if applicable)
- Assist clients with questions about products or orders
- Pull stock orders and branch transfers and process in timely manner
- Uphold all warehouse safety protocol and instruction
- Attend all safety meetings and help to conduct safety inspections
- Maintain high level of customer service and professionalism at all times
- Multitask and prioritize work through effective time management
- Work cooperatively in team environment
- Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goal, and directives.
- Any other duties required of this position
- Excellent Phone, Email and Computer skills
- Ability to life 100 lbs.
- Prior warehouse experience is a plus
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Close attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Self-motivated and proactive...willing to take the extra step!
- Possess a flexible work schedule
- Must live within 20 miles of branch location
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please submit your application through our Careers page.
Benefits (for full-time employees only): If you are a full-time employee, you may be eligible for fringe benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and to participate in the Company's 401K retirement savings plan. Your eligibility for these fringe benefits are subject to any applicable waiting periods, pre-existing condition or eligibility limitations, and to the other terms and conditions of such plans. The Company reserves the right to change or eliminate these benefits on a prospective basis at any time. Health coverage, if applicable, will not begin until you have completed one full calendar month of employment. For example, if you begin working at the Company on May 1, 2017, your coverage could begin as early as June 1, 2017. However, if you begin working at the Company on May 16, 2017, the earliest your coverage could begin is July 1, 2017. The terms and conditions regarding health coverage are governed by our annual Benefits packet, which you will receive upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Vacation and Sick Pay (for full-time employees only): You may be entitled to a maximum of ten (10) days of vacation per calendar year (accruing on a pro rata basis), to be scheduled at the mutual convenience of the Company and you, and subject to the terms of the Company's vacation policy, as in effect from time to time. Vacation pay will not begin accruing until you have completed your sixth full calendar month of full-time employment with the Company and worked a minimum of 960 hours (full-time basis). There is a cap on vacation accrual as explained in the Company's vacation policy in the employee handbook. You will be entitled to paid sick leave in an amount consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law and as explained in the Company's paid sick leave policy in the employee handbook.
Exempt employees will be entitled to paid Company holidays as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. Non-exempt employees may begin receiving paid Company holidays after twelve (12) full months of employment as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion.