- 21-Feb-2017 to 01-May-2017 (PST)
- Anaheim, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Package
Under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager, the Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for planning the daily work of warehouse associates to ensure they are working safely and efficiently. Warehouse Supervisors should be looking for ways to solve problems and improve processes.
- Maintain organized, clean and safe warehouse environment
- Follow proper shipping and receiving protocol
- Efficiently pull, pack, strap, and stage orders
- Check incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy
- Load and/or unload OTR trailers
- Plan and schedule daily work of the warehouse team
- Supervise and lead staff to obtain a safe and efficient work environment
- Inspect products for quality and process quality issue reports
- Communicate issues to CSR's and purchasing staff
- Assist customers when needed
- Assist with inventory management and control
- Learn all product specifications including their size, color, shape, material, and type
- Inspect forklifts and warehouse equipment daily and report any issues to warehouse manager
- Safely operate stand-up reach and sit-down forklift
- Attend all safety meetings and uphold all warehouse safety protocol and instruction
- Work cooperatively in team environment
- Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goals, and directives.
- Any other duties required of this position
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 5 years' of general warehouse experience
- 1-2 years' of warehouse supervisory experience
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong math skills
- Close attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Excellent attendance at current or previous employment
- Desire to work in a fast paced and positive environment
- Highly organized and deadline oriented
- Self-motivated and proactive'open to cross training on equipment and functions
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK EVERY OTHER WEEKEND
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please submit your application through our Careers page.
Benefits: (for full-time employees only): If you are a full-time employee, you may be eligible for fringe benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and to participate in the Company's 401K retirement savings plan. Your eligibility for these fringe benefits are subject to any applicable waiting periods, pre-existing condition or eligibility limitations, and to the other terms and conditions of such plans. The Company reserves the right to change or eliminate these benefits on a prospective basis at any time.
Health coverage, if applicable, will not begin until you have completed one full calendar month of employment. For example, if you begin working at the Company on May 1, 2016, your coverage could begin as early as June 1, 2016. However, if you begin working at the Company on May 16, 2016, the earliest your coverage could begin is July 1, 2016. The terms and conditions regarding health coverage are governed by our annual Benefits packet, which you will receive upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Paid Time Off: (for full-time employees only): You may be entitled to a maximum of ten (10) days of vacation per calendar year (accruing on a pro rata basis), to be scheduled at the mutual convenience of the Company and you, and subject to the terms of the Company's vacation policy, as in effect from time to time. Vacation pay will not begin accruing until you have completed your sixth full calendar month of full-time employment with the Company and worked a minimum of 960 hours (full-time basis). There is a cap on vacation accrual as explained in the Company's vacation policy in the employee handbook. Salaried employees will be entitled to paid Company holidays as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. Hourly employees may begin receiving paid Company holidays after twelve (12) full months of employment as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. You will be entitled to paid sick leave in an amount consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law and as explained in the Company's paid sick leave policy in the employee handbook.