- 24-Feb-2017 to 25-Apr-2017 (PST)
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Package
Vision Statement for the Position
As a Commercial Truck Driver, you are the last line of defense and offense for solidifying our customer's satisfaction and positive lasting impression of our company. You are diligent, friendly, helpful, and respectful of others' time, exceeding expectations to ensure our customers receive their material on time and in good condition. You prioritize the safety of yourself and others while on the road and during the loading and unloading of your truck. You take pride in your work, your truck, its appearance and maintenance as you represent the company with professionalism and service our customers with care.
- Ability to maintain perfect attendance and punctuality
- Ensure timely and successful completion of deliveries
- Unload and load materials
- Work in conjunction with Dispatch Coordinator to ensure successful completion of deliveries
- Follow federal and company safety procedures
- Demonstrate proper driving habits
- Maintain proper paperwork
- Organize and submit required paperwork to Dispatch Coordinator
- Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goals, and directives
- Any other duties required of this position
- 1+ year of commercial driving experience
- Excellent attendance at current or previous employment
- Must pass DOT drug test
- Must pass a background check and motor vehicle report
- Must provide valid Medical Card
- Must pass basic physical test
- Must pass a Bedrosians road test
- Must provide valid CDL
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Reliable attendance, punctuality and good time management skills
- Good customer service
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow written and oral directions
- Ability to read, interpret and follow company policies and procedures, state and federal regulations
- Maintain accurate log book
- Ability to ensure all safety procedures are followed
- Must pass a drug/alcohol test
- Competitive compensation
- Rotating schedules
- 2012-Current Fleet
- Driver Assigned Equipment (Power Unit)
- National Fleet of 100
- Onsite Fueling
- Freightliner Fleet trucks
- Excellent Fleet Maintenance
- ELD/GPS System
- A+ CSA Safety Rating
Please call if interested in this position: 1-800-291-0768
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please submit your application through our Careers page.
Benefits (for full-time employees only): If you are a full-time employee, you may be eligible for fringe benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and to participate in the Company's 401K retirement savings plan. Your eligibility for these fringe benefits are subject to any applicable waiting periods, pre-existing condition or eligibility limitations, and to the other terms and conditions of such plans. The Company reserves the right to change or eliminate these benefits on a prospective basis at any time. Health coverage, if applicable, will not begin until you have completed one full calendar month of employment. For example, if you begin working at the Company on May 1, 2017, your coverage could begin as early as June 1, 2017. However, if you begin working at the Company on May 16, 2017, the earliest your coverage could begin is July 1, 2017. The terms and conditions regarding health coverage are governed by our annual Benefits packet, which you will receive upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Vacation and Sick Pay (for full-time employees only): You may be entitled to a maximum of ten (10) days of vacation per calendar year (accruing on a pro rata basis), to be scheduled at the mutual convenience of the Company and you, and subject to the terms of the Company's vacation policy, as in effect from time to time. Vacation pay will not begin accruing until you have completed your sixth full calendar month of full-time employment with the Company and worked a minimum of 960 hours (full-time basis). There is a cap on vacation accrual as explained in the Company's vacation policy in the employee handbook. You will be entitled to paid sick leave in an amount consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law and as explained in the Company's paid sick leave policy in the employee handbook.
Exempt employees will be entitled to paid Company holidays as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. Non-exempt employees may begin receiving paid Company holidays after twelve (12) full months of employment as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion.