- 30-Mar-2017 to 29-May-2017 (PST)
- Anaheim, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits Package
Under the supervision of the Head of Design, the Production Designer/Jr. Graphic Designer is responsible for the design and assistance of print graphic designs under the supervision of Head of Design and Lead Production Designer as a part of our creative marketing team. Examples of marketing materials include tile sample boards, back labels, and showroom price tags.
- Create print graphic designs with the direction of Head of Design or Lead Production Designer
- Print production of marketing materials that are established by Sr. Design team
- Work within a team environment to understand end-user needs and develop practical solutions
- Quality assurance of print designs prior to print
- Stay up-to-date on design software and design trends
- Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goals and directives.
- Any other duties required of this position
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or related field
- Proficient in: Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; MS Office knowledge a plus; Mac OSX
- 1-3 years of experience in a related field
- Must have excellent understanding of design, layout, and typography principals
- Ability to successfully manage multiple design projects and deadlines
- High attention to detail with attention to spacing, margins and alignment of graphics and typography
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Tile/stone or interior design experience is a plus
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract.
Benefits: (for full-time employees only): If you are a full-time employee, you may be eligible for fringe benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and to participate in the Company's 401K retirement savings plan. Your eligibility for these fringe benefits are subject to any applicable waiting periods, pre-existing condition or eligibility limitations, and to the other terms and conditions of such plans. The Company reserves the right to change or eliminate these benefits on a prospective basis at any time.
Health coverage, if applicable, will not begin until you have completed one full calendar month of employment. For example, if you begin working at the Company on May 1, 2015, your coverage could begin as early as June 1, 2015. However, if you begin working at the Company on May 16, 2015, the earliest your coverage could begin is July 1, 2015. The terms and conditions regarding health coverage are governed by our annual Benefits packet, which you will receive upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Paid Time Off: (for full-time employees only): You may be entitled to a maximum of ten (10) days of vacation per calendar year (accruing on a pro rata basis), to be scheduled at the mutual convenience of the Company and you, and subject to the terms of the Company's vacation policy, as in effect from time to time. Vacation pay will not begin accruing until you have completed your sixth full calendar month of full-time employment with the Company and worked a minimum of 960 hours (full-time basis). There is a cap on vacation accrual as explained in the Company's vacation policy in the employee handbook. Salaried employees will be entitled to paid Company holidays as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. Hourly employees may begin receiving paid Company holidays after twelve (12) full months of employment as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. You will be entitled to paid sick leave in an amount consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law and as explained in the Company's paid sick leave policy in the employee handbook.