- 03-Apr-2017 to 31-Jul-2017 (PST)
- Boise, ID, USA
- Full Time
Full medical, dental, and vision benefits package.
Who You Are
- You are the backbone of the branch
- Your goal is to ensure clients receive their orders in proper condition and in a timely manner
- You take pride in the pristine condition of the warehouse and uphold all safety protocol and instructions
- You are proactive and a team player, supporting the customer service, outside sales and showroom sales staff
What You Will Do
- You are responsible for all incoming and outgoing products and orders
- Your position requires you to inspect pallets to ensure the product matches the SKU
- Diligent inventory management and reporting are required to ensure accuracy at all times
- You are responsible for following proper invoicing and pick-up protocol and are responsible for safely assisting clients with loading their orders
- Light janitorial duties
What You Need
- Excellent phone, email, and computer skills
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Close attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Possess a flexible work schedule (occasional Saturday's will be required)
- Self-motivated and proactive'willing to take the extra step!
- Clean driving record
Nice to Have
- Prior warehouse experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Prior experience in the tile and stone industry
Who We Are
In business since 1948, Bedrosians is now one of the nation's premier manufacturers, importers and distributors of ceramic and porcelain tile, decorative and glass mosaics, and natural stone. Our vision is to be the most customer-centric tile company in the United States. Our mission is to offer clients a place to buy the most trend-setting tile and stone products available in the market through a seamless purchasing experience.
Why Work at Bedrosians
- Full time competitive pay
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits package
- We encourage employee development offer an online training program known as Bedro University
- We care about employee and customer relationships
- We love to acknowledge good work through our employee recognition programs
- We value and practice social responsibility, which includes: donating materials to Restore-Habitat for Humanity, community giving, installation and use of new solar panels whenever possible, and human trafficking education for our drivers and management
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. We invite you to visit our website to learn more about our company and apply. To be considered for this position please submit your application through our Careers page: https://bedrosians.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please submit your application through our Careers page.
Benefits (for full-time employees only): If you are a full-time employee, you may be eligible for fringe benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and to participate in the Company's 401K retirement savings plan. Your eligibility for these fringe benefits are subject to any applicable waiting periods, pre-existing condition or eligibility limitations, and to the other terms and conditions of such plans. The Company reserves the right to change or eliminate these benefits on a prospective basis at any time. Health coverage, if applicable, will not begin until you have completed one full calendar month of employment. For example, if you begin working at the Company on May 1, 2017, your coverage could begin as early as June 1, 2017. However, if you begin working at the Company on May 16, 2017, the earliest your coverage could begin is July 1, 2017. The terms and conditions regarding health coverage are governed by our annual Benefits packet, which you will receive upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Vacation and Sick Pay (for full-time employees only): You may be entitled to a maximum of ten (10) days of vacation per calendar year (accruing on a pro rata basis), to be scheduled at the mutual convenience of the Company and you, and subject to the terms of the Company's vacation policy, as in effect from time to time. Vacation pay will not begin accruing until you have completed your sixth full calendar month of full-time employment with the Company and worked a minimum of 960 hours (full-time basis). There is a cap on vacation accrual as explained in the Company's vacation policy in the employee handbook. You will be entitled to paid sick leave in an amount consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law and as explained in the Company's paid sick leave policy in the employee handbook.
Exempt employees will be entitled to paid Company holidays as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. Non-exempt employees may begin receiving paid Company holidays after twelve (12) full months of employment as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion.