- 04-Apr-2017 to 03-Jun-2017 (PST)
- San Francisco, UT, USA
- Salary + Commission
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits Package
Architectural and Design Sales Representatives are responsible for growing current client accounts while also pursuing new accounts. You are responsible for distributing and promoting all new product lines while keeping clients up to date on current pricing, product changes, stock levels and order statuses. You are responsible for meeting and exceeding your sales plan.
- Identify, initiate, build, and maintain relationships with key architects, designers, developers, project owners, and product specifiers within the A&D Community of your territory to increase market share and bolster overall sales volume
- Introduce Bedrosians product lines and build brand awareness by making weekly outside sales calls to existing and new customers
- Work independently, cooperatively, and enthusiastically towards the company and team's goals and directives
- Work in conjunction with the Commercial team to develop programs for architects and designers
- Service existing accounts with the goal of nurturing relationships and increasing sales
- Provide the highest level of customer service and professionalism by generating and managing specifications from product selection through product delivery and job completion
- Set up and maintain client concerns and complaints by developing viable and fair solutions
- Report all sales activities to your Manager by means of activity and results reports, daily call reports, weekly work plans, and/or quarterly evaluations of market conditions
- Monitor competition by gathering current information on pricing, products, and merchandising techniques.
- Maintain and increase professional and technical knowledge by reviewing product literature, manuals, and manufacturer bulletins, as well as attending vendor/manufacturer seminars whenever available.
- Provide clients with current pricing, product changes, and order status
- Conduct cold calls and visit job sites to pursue new leads
- Visit job sites in the event of a job problem and follow proper observation and recording protocol
- Promote Bedrosians products at various tradeshows and special events
- Analyze client product needs, growth patterns, and market trends
- Meet monthly sales plan
- Participate in weekly department meeting
- Attend weekly corporate sales meeting
- Maintain, service and regularly clean company vehicle
- Multitask and prioritize work through effective time management
- Work within the framework of the company's defined policies, procedures, goals, and directives
- Any other duties required of the position
- College Degree or Equivalent Design Degree
- Ability and passion for closing sales
- Professional Phone, Email, and Computer Skills
- Three (3) years of sales experience in either the tile and stone industry, builder industry, or design industry
- Ability to lift up to 65 lbs.
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Positive attitude
- Polished appearance
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of tile and stone characteristics
- Excellent understanding of design and color
- Outside sales experience with proven sales record and high sales aptitude
- Flexibility, self-motivation, and drive to meet and exceed sales goals
- Existing relationships with commercial and high-end residential designers
- Ability to travel within the designated sales territory
- Drivers License (must provide current MVR)
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please submit your application through our Careers page.
Benefits (for full-time employees only): If you are a full-time employee, you may be eligible for fringe benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and to participate in the Company's 401K retirement savings plan. Your eligibility for these fringe benefits are subject to any applicable waiting periods, pre-existing condition or eligibility limitations, and to the other terms and conditions of such plans. The Company reserves the right to change or eliminate these benefits on a prospective basis at any time. Health coverage, if applicable, will not begin until you have completed one full calendar month of employment. For example, if you begin working at the Company on May 1, 2017, your coverage could begin as early as June 1, 2017. However, if you begin working at the Company on May 16, 2017, the earliest your coverage could begin is July 1, 2017. The terms and conditions regarding health coverage are governed by our annual Benefits packet, which you will receive upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Vacation and Sick Pay (for full-time employees only): You may be entitled to a maximum of ten (10) days of vacation per calendar year (accruing on a pro rata basis), to be scheduled at the mutual convenience of the Company and you, and subject to the terms of the Company's vacation policy, as in effect from time to time. Vacation pay will not begin accruing until you have completed your sixth full calendar month of full-time employment with the Company and worked a minimum of 960 hours (full-time basis). There is a cap on vacation accrual as explained in the Company's vacation policy in the employee handbook. You will be entitled to paid sick leave in an amount consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law and as explained in the Company's paid sick leave policy in the employee handbook.
Exempt employees will be entitled to paid Company holidays as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. Non-exempt employees may begin receiving paid Company holidays after twelve (12) full months of employment as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion.