- 04-Apr-2017 to 30-Jun-2017 (PST)
- Anaheim, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Package
Who You Are
- You are an excellent writer and communicator
- You demonstrate a high level of organization
- You are a reliable asset to the Recruiting Department
What You Will Do
- Assist Corporate Recruiters with hiring efforts
- Assist Corporate Recruiters with maintenance of Applicant Tracking System
- Review and sort through candidate profiles and resumes
What You Will Need
- 3 or more years of completed College education required
- Excellent phone, email, and computer skills
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Profesional demeanor and trustworthy individual with the capacity to protect confidential information
Nice to Have
- College Degree or equivalent
- Tech-savvy and able to quickly learn new software and technology
Who We Are
In business since 1948, Bedrosians is now one of the nation's premier manufacturers, importers and distributors of ceramic and porcelain tile, decorative and glass mosaics, and natural stone. Our vision is to be the most customer-centric tile company in the United States. Our mission is to offer clients a place to buy the most trend-setting tile and stone products available in the market through a seamless purchasing experience.
Why Work at Bedrosians
- Competitive pay
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits package
- We encourage employee development offer an online training program known as Bedro University
- We care about employee and customer relationships
- We love to acknowledge good work through our employee recognition programs
- We value and practice social responsibility, which includes: donating materials to Restore-Habitat for Humanity, community giving, installation and use of new solar panels whenever possible, and human trafficking education for our drivers and management
Seeking Part-time OR Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please submit your application through our Careers page.
Benefits (for full-time employees only): If you are a full-time employee, you may be eligible for fringe benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and to participate in the Company's 401K retirement savings plan. Your eligibility for these fringe benefits are subject to any applicable waiting periods, pre-existing condition or eligibility limitations, and to the other terms and conditions of such plans. The Company reserves the right to change or eliminate these benefits on a prospective basis at any time. Health coverage, if applicable, will not begin until you have completed one full calendar month of employment. For example, if you begin working at the Company on May 1, 2017, your coverage could begin as early as June 1, 2017. However, if you begin working at the Company on May 16, 2017, the earliest your coverage could begin is July 1, 2017. The terms and conditions regarding health coverage are governed by our annual Benefits packet, which you will receive upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Vacation and Sick Pay (for full-time employees only): You may be entitled to a maximum of ten (10) days of vacation per calendar year (accruing on a pro rata basis), to be scheduled at the mutual convenience of the Company and you, and subject to the terms of the Company's vacation policy, as in effect from time to time. Vacation pay will not begin accruing until you have completed your sixth full calendar month of full-time employment with the Company and worked a minimum of 960 hours (full-time basis). There is a cap on vacation accrual as explained in the Company's vacation policy in the employee handbook. You will be entitled to paid sick leave in an amount consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law and as explained in the Company's paid sick leave policy in the employee handbook.
Exempt employees will be entitled to paid Company holidays as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. Non-exempt employees may begin receiving paid Company holidays after twelve (12) full months of employment as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion.