- 11-Apr-2017 to 31-Jul-2017 (PST)
- Deerfield Beach, FL, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Full medical, dental, and vision benefits package.
Who You Are
- You enjoy assisting clients with their project needs and can provide insightful and valuable design suggestions and application recommendations
- You are ambitious and eager to close a sale and go the extra mile to make sure a client's order is handled with care from beginning to end
- You are dedicated to nurturing existing relationships with industry professionals and seek to gain new connections that allow you to increase your sales achievements
- You are patient, helpful, and friendly to clients, and create an effortless and enjoyable shopping experience
What You Will Do
- You will work with both retail clients and industry professionals to promote the Bedrosians product line and gain new business
- You will uphold our high standards of customer service and demonstrate professionalism at all times
- You will be responsible for educating clients on our products and providing appropriate suggestions and solutions
- You will be responsible for communicating all company and manufacturer recommendations and disclaimers for product application and installation
- You will communicate with your clients during every aspect of the sale to ensure complete satisfaction
What You Need
- 1-2 years of retail sales or customer service experience
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Positive attitude
- Polished appearance
- Excellent phone, email, and computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive'willing to take the extra step!
- Excellent understanding of design and color
- Possess a flexible work schedule and able to work on some weekends
Nice to Have
- College Degree or equivalent Design Degree
- Prior experience in the tile and stone industry
- Design experience
- Bilingual in Spanish
Who We Are
In business since 1948, Bedrosians is now one of the nation's premier manufacturers, importers and distributors of ceramic and porcelain tile, decorative and glass mosaics, and natural stone. Our vision is to be the most customer-centric tile company in the United States. Our mission is to offer clients a place to buy the most trend-setting tile and stone products available in the market through a seamless purchasing experience.
Why Work at Bedrosians
- Full time competitive pay
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits package
- Extensive product offerings with exclusive lines we've designed in-house
- Thorough new employee training through our online "Bedro University"
- Company longevity and industry leader
- We love to acknowledge team work, work anniversaries, and excellent customer service through our employee recognition programs
- We value and practice social responsibility by donating materials to Habitat for Humanity's Restores, community giving, solar panels on multiple buildings, and human trafficking education for our truck drivers and procurement team
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please submit your application through our Careers page.
Benefits (for full-time employees only): If you are a full-time employee, you may be eligible for fringe benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and to participate in the Company's 401K retirement savings plan. Your eligibility for these fringe benefits are subject to any applicable waiting periods, pre-existing condition or eligibility limitations, and to the other terms and conditions of such plans. The Company reserves the right to change or eliminate these benefits on a prospective basis at any time. Health coverage, if applicable, will not begin until you have completed one full calendar month of employment. For example, if you begin working at the Company on May 1, 2017, your coverage could begin as early as June 1, 2017. However, if you begin working at the Company on May 16, 2017, the earliest your coverage could begin is July 1, 2017. The terms and conditions regarding health coverage are governed by our annual Benefits packet, which you will receive upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Vacation and Sick Pay (for full-time employees only): You may be entitled to a maximum of ten (10) days of vacation per calendar year (accruing on a pro rata basis), to be scheduled at the mutual convenience of the Company and you, and subject to the terms of the Company's vacation policy, as in effect from time to time. Vacation pay will not begin accruing until you have completed your sixth full calendar month of full-time employment with the Company and worked a minimum of 960 hours (full-time basis). There is a cap on vacation accrual as explained in the Company's vacation policy in the employee handbook. You will be entitled to paid sick leave in an amount consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law and as explained in the Company's paid sick leave policy in the employee handbook.
Exempt employees will be entitled to paid Company holidays as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. Non-exempt employees may begin receiving paid Company holidays after twelve (12) full months of employment as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion.