- 12-Apr-2017 to 31-Jul-2017 (PST)
- Hayward, CA, USA
- Full Time
Medical, dental, and vision benefits package.
Who You Are
- You are the backbone of the branch
- You are reliable and have excellent attendance and punctuality
- You have strong work ethic and always seek to improve branch operations
- You take pride in the pristine condition of the warehouse and uphold all safety protocol and instructions
- You are a proactive team player, supporting the customer service, outside sales and showroom sales staff to ensure each customer has a positive experience
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for all incoming and outgoing products and orders
- You will strive to ensure clients receive their orders in proper condition and in a timely manner
- You will inspect pallets thoroughly to ensure the product matches the SKU
- You will perform diligent inventory management and reporting to ensure accuracy
- You will be responsible for following proper invoicing and pick-up protocol and safely assisting clients with loading their orders
What You Need
- Excellent phone, email, and computer skills
- Team player mentality
- Ability to multitask
- Close attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive'willing to take the extra step!
- Possess a flexible work schedule with the ability to work on some weekends
Nice to Have
- Prior warehouse experience
- Forklift experience and/or certification
- Prior experience in the tile and stone industry
- Bilingual in Spanish
Who We Are
In business since 1948, Bedrosians is now one of the nation's premier manufacturers, importers and distributors of ceramic and porcelain tile, decorative and glass mosaics, and natural stone. Our vision is to be the most customer-centric tile company in the United States. Our mission is to offer clients a place to buy the most trend-setting tile and stone products available in the market through a seamless purchasing experience.
Why Work at Bedrosians
- Competitive pay
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits package
- Company longevity and industry leader
- Thorough new employee training through our online "Bedro University"
- We care about employee and customer relationships
- We love to acknowledge team work, work anniversaries, and excellent customer service through our employee recognition programs
- We value and practice social responsibility by donating materials to Habitat for Humanity's Restores, community giving, solar panels on multiple buildings, and human trafficking education for our truck drivers and procurement team
Bedrosians is an Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes, for the health of its employees, a Drug-Free Workplace philosophy. This job posting does not constitute an offer of employment and is not an employment contract. To be considered for this position please submit your application through our Careers page.
Benefits (for full-time employees only): If you are a full-time employee, you may be eligible for fringe benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and to participate in the Company's 401K retirement savings plan. Your eligibility for these fringe benefits are subject to any applicable waiting periods, pre-existing condition or eligibility limitations, and to the other terms and conditions of such plans. The Company reserves the right to change or eliminate these benefits on a prospective basis at any time. Health coverage, if applicable, will not begin until you have completed one full calendar month of employment. For example, if you begin working at the Company on May 1, 2017, your coverage could begin as early as June 1, 2017. However, if you begin working at the Company on May 16, 2017, the earliest your coverage could begin is July 1, 2017. The terms and conditions regarding health coverage are governed by our annual Benefits packet, which you will receive upon successful completion of pre-employment requirements.
Vacation and Sick Pay (for full-time employees only): You may be entitled to a maximum of ten (10) days of vacation per calendar year (accruing on a pro rata basis), to be scheduled at the mutual convenience of the Company and you, and subject to the terms of the Company's vacation policy, as in effect from time to time. Vacation pay will not begin accruing until you have completed your sixth full calendar month of full-time employment with the Company and worked a minimum of 960 hours (full-time basis). There is a cap on vacation accrual as explained in the Company's vacation policy in the employee handbook. You will be entitled to paid sick leave in an amount consistent with applicable local, state, and federal law and as explained in the Company's paid sick leave policy in the employee handbook.
Exempt employees will be entitled to paid Company holidays as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion. Non-exempt employees may begin receiving paid Company holidays after twelve (12) full months of employment as scheduled by the Company in its sole discretion.